New Female Force of Four1 New Female Force of Four1

Nice...one question

Dude, this is good well animated liking the whole mysterious Evil Ken, i just wanted to asked where do you get your sprites from?

Duality Complete Duality Complete

Very Impressive...

At uni, I got a module that where I have to create an animation short based on a theme eg Discord. I know how much hard work it takes to do this traditional animation technique lol. Anyway good work, the conflict between the natural and the mechanical side was subtle, in pace with the tone of this short. Liked how they melded into one iconic symbol, yin and yang, always conflicting in order to create balance. Very well done my friend, I hope to finish my short by the end of the year, if mine is half as great yours I'll be happy.

Again brillant work friend.

Peace

JB

Weenog responds:

The theme i was assigned for this movie was actualy "over the edge", it was only supposed to be 25 seconds long originally due to all the work. But in the end i went for the miminum amount of time i thought was needed to bring the "story".
the reason why the is conflict is sublte is becuase i wanted it to float somewhere between embracing and fighting. in that sence it's really also about the duality between love and hate. creation and destruction.
anyway,
thanks for the review dude ^^